Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog


Sixteen: that was the number of people I knew a couple of months ago that were pregnant, like I was.  Many of them were going to be first time moms - and this was my second time, so I was pretty calm and excited about my baby girl that was on the way.  However, many of the mothers-to-be shared their questions, concerns, doubts and anxieties with me.  Along with this large number of women that were pregnant (that I knew), were the ones trying or hoping to get pregnant, also talking to me about pregnancy and motherhood. 


A dear friend - who is now about three months pregnant - told me that she admired the way that I was raising my first daughter and how happy I was with my second pregnancy...she said I should start a blog.  After several months, and a new baby at home, I decided I should write and share my experiences, thoughts and comments on pregnancy and motherhood.  I am no expert, and I definitely do not know all of the answers about these topics, but I hope that by sharing the little that I know, I will help mothers and mothers-to-be with what I have been living and learning for over two and a half years.  


To all of you expecting, congratulations!  Enjoy - time goes by too quickly!  I love having my baby girl at home, but have to admit that I miss my belly!  :)


To those of you trying to get pregnant, good luck!  Lay back and enjoy - when you least think about it, it happens!



No comments:

Post a Comment